Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

regin
zeopanel boş
vsupload kguardedgeakademi
regin

Hello guys ! / Merhaba arkadaşlar !

xbaus

Katılım
22 Tem 2024
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Bulgaristan
[ENGLISH]
Hello guys my name is Vasil, I'm from Bulgaria and I am really glad that I've found this place.

I've been and I'm actually still active in another game community where I actively engage with client requests about Server side( Java core ) and Client side ( Unreal Engine ) to help them achieve their ideas and fulfill their desired features/mods.

So far I've never played Silkroad Online before and it will be kinda a big struggle for me to get through but the community seems cool am using a translation extensions to be able to interract with the forum and still reading only here and there trying to understand from where to start.

My goal is to get used to the whole structure to learn server-client side communication, protocols play around with the packets, eventually contribute to the community and maybe, just maybe open my own project soon. I've got my team behind my back they are going to help me eventually if needed with concept art designs and with a website account manager of our own, but untill then a long path is awaiting me.

I'm also looking for some english speaking friends in the community that can give me some guidance which I'll really appreciate.

Thank you in advance for the warm welcome.

[TURKISH - AI Generated translation]
Merhaba arkadaşlar, benim adım Vasil, Bulgaristan'danım ve burayı bulduğum için gerçekten çok mutluyum.

Başka bir oyun topluluğunda aktifim ve hâlâ aktif olarak sunucu tarafı (Java çekirdeği) ve istemci tarafı (Unreal Engine) ile ilgili müşteri taleplerine yardımcı oluyorum. Onların fikirlerini hayata geçirmelerine ve istedikleri özellikleri/modları gerçekleştirmelerine yardımcı oluyorum.

Şimdiye kadar Silkroad Online oynamadım ve bu benim için büyük bir mücadele olacak ama topluluk harika görünüyor. Forumda etkileşimde bulunabilmek için bir çeviri eklentisi kullanıyorum ve burayı okuyarak nereden başlayacağımı anlamaya çalışıyorum.

Amacım tüm yapıya alışmak, sunucu-istemci iletişimini, protokolleri öğrenmek, paketlerle oynamak ve sonunda topluluğa katkıda bulunmak ve belki, sadece belki, kendi projemi açmak. Arkadaşlarım arkamda, gerekirse konsept sanat tasarımları ve kendi web sitesi hesap yöneticimizle bana yardımcı olacaklar, ama o zamana kadar uzun bir yol beni bekliyor.

Toplulukta bana rehberlik edebilecek İngilizce konuşan bazı arkadaşlar da arıyorum ve yardımları için gerçekten minnettar olacağım.

Şimdiden sıcak karşılama için teşekkür ederim.​

EfsaneSro

Sıkıldım
Katılım
6 Şub 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Steam
Welcome
Hoş geldin

Bu çevrilmiş halindeyse hangi ai soylede kullanmayalım

Merhaba arkadaşlar, benim adım Vasil, Bulgaristan'danım ve burayı bulduğum için gerçekten çok mutluyum.

Başka bir oyun topluluğunda aktifim ve hâlâ aktif olarak sunucu tarafı (Java çekirdeği) ve istemci tarafı (Unreal Engine) ile ilgili müşteri taleplerine yardımcı oluyorum. Onların fikirlerini hayata geçirmelerine ve istedikleri özellikleri/modları gerçekleştirmelerine yardımcı oluyorum.

Şimdiye kadar Silkroad Online oynamadım ve bu benim için büyük bir mücadele olacak ama topluluk harika görünüyor. Forumda etkileşimde bulunabilmek için bir çeviri eklentisi kullanıyorum ve burayı okuyarak nereden başlayacağımı anlamaya çalışıyorum.

Amacım tüm yapıya alışmak, sunucu-istemci iletişimini, protokolleri öğrenmek, paketlerle oynamak ve sonunda topluluğa katkıda bulunmak ve belki, sadece belki, kendi projemi açmak. Arkadaşlarım arkamda, gerekirse konsept sanat tasarımları ve kendi web sitesi hesap yöneticimizle bana yardımcı olacaklar, ama o zamana kadar uzun bir yol beni bekliyor.

Toplulukta bana rehberlik edebilecek İngilizce konuşan bazı arkadaşlar da arıyorum ve yardımları için gerçekten minnettar olacağım.

Şimdiden sıcak karşılama için teşekkür ederim.

xbaus

Katılım
22 Tem 2024
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Bulgaristan
Edited.. Sorry brother what can i say I did it for anyone who doesn't speak english, out of respect.

TALENT

ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴇʀ
Katılım
17 May 2020
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
https://discord.gg/gVzqhSV2Vf
[ENGLISH]
Hello guys my name is Vasil, I'm from Bulgaria and I am really glad that I've found this place.

I've been and I'm actually still active in another game community where I actively engage with client requests about Server side( Java core ) and Client side ( Unreal Engine ) to help them achieve their ideas and fulfill their desired features/mods.

So far I've never played Silkroad Online before and it will be kinda a big struggle for me to get through but the community seems cool am using a translation extensions to be able to interract with the forum and still reading only here and there trying to understand from where to start.

My goal is to get used to the whole structure to learn server-client side communication, protocols play around with the packets, eventually contribute to the community and maybe, just maybe open my own project soon. I've got my team behind my back they are going to help me eventually if needed with concept art designs and with a website account manager of our own, but untill then a long path is awaiting me.

I'm also looking for some english speaking friends in the community that can give me some guidance which I'll really appreciate.

Hello, @xbaus - Vasil,

First of all, welcome to our community! We are very happy to have you with us. Your experience with server-side and client-side is really valuable and I am sure you can make a great contribution to our community.

It doesn't matter if you are new to Silkroad Online, everyone here is ready to help each other. At the beginning it may take some time to learn the basics and mechanics of the game, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time. If you need help, you can open a topic without hesitation, you can find answers to your questions through topics.I believe that it will be solved quickly like other topics by friends who are available and have experience.Of course, before opening a topic, I recommend you to open a topic after doing a research on the forum about your problem.We are here in any problem, there are many experienced and beautiful people among us to support you.

Between you and me I think you should join our Discord Community, it's a lot of fun. ;)

Welcome back and enjoy the forums!

DragonSlayer

Old School
Administrator
Katılım
13 May 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Lutsk
Welcome aboard, Vasil. We’re honored to have you as part of our forum. I hope you gain from the shared knowledge of other members and share your own ideas.😌

AleriyaSama

VArcane Family , Team , Company
Katılım
12 Ocak 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Turkey
Welcome @xbaus As we talked on the Discord server, I told you about the details and I hope you like our forum environment :)

atomik

Katılım
25 Mar 2024
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
antalya manavgat
[ENGLISH]

Welcome to cehennem knkns

AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.