Merhaba, Hoşgeldin!

VSRO.org, Silkroad Online, Knight Online, Metin2 ve diğer çevrimiçi oyunlar için öncü bir yardım ve geliştirme platformudur. Misyonumuz, bilgi ve deneyim sahibi bireyleri, bilgiye ihtiyaç duyanlarla bir araya getirerek, zengin bir etkileşim ortamı yaratmak ve farklı bakış açılarını birleştirmektir. Topluluğumuzda güçlü bir işbirliği ve öğrenme kültürü oluşturarak, herkesin değerli katkılarda bulunmasını sağlıyoruz.

I need help with this error message

Katılım
17 Mar 2023
Mesajlar
Tepkime puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Konum
viet nam
When I run the server, I get the error message as attached and the server still works but about 1 hour later it will be disconnected. Is there any solution to fix it? Thanks.error isro.pngerror isro1.png

When I run the server, I get the error message as attached and the server still works but about 1 hour later it will be disconnected. Is there any solution to fix it? Thanks.Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 19188Ekli dosyayı görüntüle 19190
Hello,

Since the shared files are an edited version, it is very normal to have such errors, make sure that the procedures are correct to avoid such situations. Then many errors are caused by exe, most of the errors may require reverse engineering.

Enjoy the forums.

Oyla 0
Hello,

Since the shared files are an edited version, it is very normal to have such errors, make sure that the procedures are correct to avoid such situations. Then many errors are caused by exe, most of the errors may require reverse engineering.

Enjoy the forums.
Thank you. I open this server via radmin to play for fun with friends but this error doesn't always occur, it only happens occasionally.

Oyla 0
Thank you. I open this server via radmin to play for fun with friends but this error doesn't always occur, it only happens occasionally.
You're welcome and enjoy your games. As I said, there are a lot of bugs in this edited version, and most of them require reverse engineering.

Oyla 0
Geri
Üst Alt