Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

regin
zeopanel boş
vsupload kguardedgeakademi
regin

vSRO Yardım Installation gone wrong.

xbaus

Katılım
22 Tem 2024
Mesajlar
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Bulgaristan
Hello and sorry if I dub any previous topic but since all threads are in Turkish it is really hard for me to find the correct answers using English in the search bar .

So my issue is most probably that I have no clue about the correct step by step, but somehow I got to the end of it. Yeah the end without success:D.

1. MachineManager.exe isn't running for some reason it just opens and then closes without an error and without leaving anything inside the logs
2. Everything is spoofed/patched as per video tutorial that I've watched specially for VSRO
3. When I end up opening SMC_Independent The first module has isn't responsive and it's staying "Red".
4. After all I think it's logical and a common sense that I won't be able to run the game. And I cant, even if its already patched with the IPInput it still gives me a Vietnamese error and the launcher won't start updating .

Screenshots will be provided below.
My discord is xbaus

1722026825541.png

In the first screenshot we can see that gameserver is running but for some reason the 1st module light is RED

I'm actually not familiar so much with the structure of everything so if you question me for anything I will provide information and screenshots.

Hades

Developer
Katılım
30 Tem 2019
Mesajlar
Çözümler
Alınan Beğeni
Ödül Puanları
Konum
Kahramanmaraş
That service red light one is connection gatewayserver farmmanager and download server you have to check these

Oyla 0
AdBlock Detected

Anlıyoruz, reklamlar can sıkıcı!

Elbette, reklam engelleme yazılımı reklamları engellemede harika bir iş çıkarır, ancak aynı zamanda web sitemizin faydalı özelliklerini de engeller. En iyi site deneyimi için lütfen AdBlocker'ınızı devre dışı bırakın.

AdBlock'u Devre Dışı Bıraktım.